Monday, February 29, 2016

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Psychedelics and the UFO Phenomena blog. This is going to be a secondary outlet for me in order to help me organize my research, thoughts, etc. Some posts may be chaotic or unconventional, just a list of info or names, others may verge on complete essays. All of it will be related to a book I am writing that correlates the psychedelic experience with the UFO experience. 

I sincerely urge anyone that has had an incident involving both aspects to please either email me or include your story in the comments. I will be compiling them for a section in the book. 

My decision to move forward with this undertaking comes from my own experience that took place about 17 years ago where I and three of my friends took LSD and subsequently all witnessed a craft of some type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment